Friday, 2 December 2011

Thank You Tags

The AC stamps that came in The Sampler November kit were perfect for this project. I wanted to say thank you to my neighbours the other day, as they've been really good to us recently, but I thought that a card might be a bit too formal. No problem, the November kit also contains a couple of tags - perfect! I combined the stamps and tags with the Bo Bunny trims and the gorgeous yo-yo flowers to create a couple of thank you tags.


And here's how I gave one to my neighbours:

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Lucky neighbours, and not because of the wine :)

Sue said...

aww thats great - lovely tags :)

Dan said...

Love these tags! Particularly the text part and the bold colours, just great! :)

misteejay said...

Super way to say thank you - love the tags Jules.

Toni xx

Ali said...

great idea, and love your pompom flowers.