Sunday, 6 November 2011

What did one pumpkin say to the other?

It's challenge time over at The Studio, and this month the lovely Tessa is in charge! Her first challenge is to put away all those die cut machines and punches, and hand cut some shapes for your layout using scissors only.

I used some pre-cut border stickers around the edge of my layout and under the photo (a mix of Crate Paper 'Farmhouse' and Bella Blvd 'Finally Fall') and hand cut a range of papers from Jillibean Soup to create the pennants under the photo.

The title is a mix of alphas from American Crafts, Bella Blvd and Authentique. I was busy using the pumpkin flesh to make pumpkin and apple soup while my DH was carving these. He put them on the windowsill when he'd finished and went off to find some candles to go inside - as soon as I saw them sat there the title popped into my head, and I rushed off to find my camera! 

6 comments:

misteejay said...

I love the pumpkins and the LO looks great with your use of PPs.

Mmmm, pumpkin soup is delish - hope you enjoyed yours.

Toni xx

Dan said...

Great LO - I love the rich autumn tones you've used!

Ali said...

Love those banners. :)

Claireliz said...

Fab page, I must get my pumpkin photos printed out.
C
xx

Alix said...

oh i love this :0)

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun layout!! Love your border and the banner of course!