Sunday, 18 December 2011

Best Christmas Present Ever!

It's my second challenge over at The Studio today, and I've gone for a nice easy one this week! My challenge is to scrap about the best present you've ever given or received.
Last year my husband completely surprised me with a DSLR, it was completely unexpected and such a thoughtful gift - he's definitely a keeper! 

Ann at The Scrapbook Garden is sponsoring the challenges at The Studio this month, and the prize is a fabulous Christmas kit full of papers, alphas and embellishments ready for your Christmas layouts! To be in the running, simply create a layout that satisfies the challenge, post it on your blog or in a gallery, and leave a direct link to your layout in the comments on The Studio blog. Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

Sue said...

really simple but stunning and unexpected gifts are always the best- my hubby is not good at keeping quiet!! Ha Ha

Pam said...

Great layout-simple but full of interest!

Claireliz said...

Fab page as always Jules.
C
xx

sixofone said...

I love the minimalist look of this LO

jude said...

That is a stunning page!! I may be lifting it....