Friday, 9 December 2011

Boo! Minibook

It's my turn to post over at The Sampler blog today, and I'm sharing a Halloween mini book that I made from the October kit. 
I loved the Pink Paislee 'Happy Haunting' banner that came with the kit, and decided to use it as the main embellishment in my mini. All of the papers and embellishments that I've used are in The Sampler October kit, except the Tim Holtz tissue tape - after saving it for so long, once I started using it that was it, I can't stop!
The inside pages are a mix of papers from  American Crafts and My Minds Eye, and the cover is made with Amy Tangerine fabric paper.  





When I got to the last page I realised I had extra photos - I printed a lot of them in various sizes as I didn't know what I was going to do with them (I create collages in Picasa and print them through Snapfish, as I don't have a photo printer at home). I decided to use the paper bag that the buttons from the kit came in, and created a pocket to keep my extra photos in.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

it's great!I love the way you've got it to look so Halloweeny!