Monday, 12 December 2011

Let's Play!

I LOVE October Afternoon. I just wanted to put that out there. So you know. I need need need to get hold of some 'Holiday Style' but Christmas present shopping is currently taking precedence over Christmas stash shopping. I keep telling myself I might be able to get some cheaper in the January sales, but will I want to scrap with Christmas stash then? It's a dilemma. In the meantime my stash of '5&Dime' will just have to do!
I love Mojo's excited look, when you know she wants to play - I had to snap this photo really quickly, before she went into 'pose for the camera' mode. I don't normally see excited Mojo, she tends to reserve that for my DH, I guess he makes a better playmate than I do, but that's ok, cos I get all the cuddles instead :D
I went to town with the shape stickers and label stickers on this layout, and even did a bit of fussy cutting on one of the papers - not normally something I do (I'm not patient enough!) but I had to use the Greyhound Wagon advert!


Mojo has way too many toys, I'm sure she has a better stocked toy box than some children! Yes, ok, that's probably my fault, and yes, I've bought her a new one for Christmas....

8 comments:

Sue said...

I Love October Afternoon too! Great page :D

Clare said...

Aw that's lovely and such a gorgeous dog.

Johanna said...

This LO is really nice!

Lorell said...

Such a fun page!

My simple life said...

love all the stickers and colours. :)

sutty said...

Beautiful photo and gorgeous LO....I have some OA in a box wrapped up for me under the tree :)

Emy said...

Lovely page. I love the colours you've used and the composition xx

photosglitterglue said...

Cute layout! I love the look on her face. It's really hard to catch that look. Very cute!