Friday, 30 December 2011

Top 10 Posts of 2011

I've seen quite a few of these around blogland, and love the concept. I thought it would be really interesting to have a look at my blog stats and see which posts were the most viewed in 2011. So, here we go! Without further ado, my top ten most viewed posts are:
10. Cat Nap - a layout using October Afternoon for my guest spot at ATDML
9. Shh - a layout using Basic Grey for The Scrapbook Garden
8. Smile for the Camera - a layout using Crate Paper for The Scrapbook Garden
7. Natural Beauty - another layout using Basic Grey for The Scrapbook Garden
6. The best things about being Mojo - a layout using Crate Paper for The Studio
5. 10 Things I Love About Summer - a layout using the June kit for The Sampler
4. Mini Book - a mini book using 7Gypsies for the Art From The Heart birthday blog hop
3. Perfect Wedding Dress - a layout using October Afternoon, just because!
2. Mini book with tag pockets - an alternative thank you card using Echo Park
1. By far and away the most popular post this year was my gift card holder for The Scrapbook Garden. I've also seen this one pinned on Pinterest, which makes me very very happy!
A big big thank you to everyone who visited my blog in 2011, especially to those who chose to leave a comment, or become a follower. I appreciate all of your lovely comments, and it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself! My little blog has grown substantially over the last 12 months, so here's to more of the same in 2012 :D

4 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Hi Jules - what interesting reading these stats make! I am pleased to see that The Scrapbook Garden kit has come out on top! Thank you for all your lovely creations this past year. Best wishes for 2012! Ann x

Clare said...

Wow! I LOVE your work, they are all gorgeous! I'll be adding this page to Pinterest!

sixofone aka Leah said...

Your work is brilliant. And it's really interesting to see which posts have the most interest

Claireliz said...

Great round up, some stunning pages in there.
C xx