Sunday, 26 February 2012

Adorable

You're all probably sick of this series of photos by now, but I'm having so much fun scrapping them! I think this is the last one though :D 
I used some of the last scraps of the Crate Paper 'Peppermint' collection on this one - I love this collection so much I've got barely any left, I particularly love that even though it's a Christmas themed line, there are plenty of papers that work for any layout. The only additions are the alphas from Sassafras and stamps from My Minds Eye. 
I'm having a lovely lazy Sunday crocheting little flowers to use on future scrapping projects. I'm thinking of opening a Folksy shop to sell some of them - is it the kind of thing you would buy? If anyone has any experience of selling through Folksy I'd love to hear from you - either in the comments below, or if you'd prefer to email me it's scrappingmojodesigns@gmail.com. Thanks!


8 comments:

Sandra said...

How could anyone be feed up at looking at that face :)

Linda said...

Lovely page, sweet dog :)

Glen said...

Aww...so simple but so effective Jules. Lovely little face of yours Mojo.*Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

Queenie said...

I love your layouts of Mojo Jules totally adoreable!!
Sorry can`t help you with Folksy.
Wow i had a go at crochet flowers and gave u in the end,lol,hats off to you.
oxoxox

Dan said...

I always love layouts that include a lot of white space and you've made a wonderful job of this one! :)

Claireliz said...

This is lovely Jules.
C xx

photosglitterglue said...

I could never get sick of looking at those pretty puppy eyes! I love that you scrapbook your dog so much! Your posts always bring me a smile :)

JuliaA said...

Really love this layout. Those little black hearts are so cute (plus what a cute pic!!!). Am loving your "minimalist" kind of style, I'll be following your blog with interest so I can get some ideas!!