Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Chew & Chew & Chew & Chew & Chew & Chew

I recently ordered a load of Studio Calico stash from Sarah's Cards, including the '&' mask. I decided to use it as a template rather than a mask, and created this patchwork '&' on a Kraft background.
I didn't really have anything else in mind, I just knew I wanted to create a patchwork '&'! Fortunately I managed to find this series of photos of Mojo chewing a bone, and added the word 'chew' in several different alphas.
To say I didn't really have a plan for this layout, I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out! 

5 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love this layout Jules - very creative (as usual). Ann x

Ali said...

Love your patchwork ampersand, so stylish, and your woodgrain edging. and of course one cute dog :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous LO and I love the colours in your patchwork.

Dee . . . . . said...

I followed the link from UKS this morning to your LO. Its fab, I love the patchwork idea and your dog is super cute

Karen leonard said...

great title! great patchwork and overall, a lovely balanced layout. I may just have to lift a few ideas from this page!!