Friday, 30 March 2012

Jealous Girl

This is another layout made with the Glitz Design papers from The Scrapbook Garden. I used several of the papers to cut banner strips to create a mat for the title. I've also used the off cut from the circles that I punched for this layout, and then doodled and journalled around it.
The title uses the MME Lush alphas - this is Mojo's worried expression, when she thinks one of the cats is getting too close to my knee!
I created another rosette using the scoring board, and topped it with a Bazzill die cut flower and a Delish Designs brad. I've also used some of the shapes from the alpha set as embellishments.
I also layered up several of the remaining Bazzill die cut flowers to create one large one, and finished it with a Delish Designs brad. I used the brad to secure the tulle to the layout, which created the lovely fan effect on the left.
*Lynmf - I haven't got your address yet so I don't know where to post your Smash Book to - let me know!*

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love this Jules! Thanks for creating this and sharing with us. Ann x

fatmonica said...

Another fabulous layout!

misteejay said...

Great LO Jules - Mojo always looks super in your photos; the perfect subject.

Toni xx