Thursday, 29 March 2012

Rosette Minibook

As I am now the proud owner of a Martha Stewart scoring board, I thought I'd make good use of it for my next project for The Scrapbook Garden. I created this little mini book from a single sheet of double sided patterned paper from Glitz Designs for the centre, and a smaller piece to wrap round for the cover.
I also had a go at making a rosette (I know, I'm so behind the times...) and I'm pretty pleased with my first attempt. I finished it off with a Delish Designs brad in the centre - I absolutely love these brads, I've used every single one that Ann sent me, and I'm so sad that they've gone! They coordinate so beautifully with the Glitz Design papers.
I finished off with some Bazzill tulle to tie the book closed. I haven't added anything to the inside yet, mainly because I'm not sure what to put in it! Any ideas?

4 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Hi Jules - thanks for creating this little lovely and sharing it with us. Why not use this minibook to chart the beginnings of your new enterprise selling on Folksy! From little acorns ... Ann x

Ali said...

pretty :)

Claireliz said...

Oh that is very lovely Jules, cute rosette, I haven't tried them either, though I think you've just convinced me :)
C xx

misteejay said...

What a pretty little book. I love the colours.

Toni xx