Sunday, 4 March 2012

What part of do not disturb do you not understand?

It's Sunday, so that means it's challenge time over at The Studio again! This week our challenge is to use chevrons on a layout.
I've used the gorgeous new collection from Echo Park, 'This & That: Graceful', with some alphas and butterflies from Studio Calico. There are two lots of chevrons, the black and white patterned paper at the top and bottom, and the handmade chevrons to the right of the photo.


Thank you to everyone who left me a lovely comment on my last post, it's definitely good to know that you're not getting fed up of Mojo layouts! I'm far from fed up of taking photos of her and scrapping them, so there'll be a fair few to come yet :D

5 comments:

misty said...

love your title work and design...this is such a beautiful page!

Lynn said...

Found your blog via UK Scrappers. That is such a lovely page - I have had my eye on those papers and I think you might have just persuaded me to buy them!!

Scattychick said...

This is just gorgeous and adorable and so fitting for a feline :) Loved it when I saw it on the studio blog :)

Dan said...

A great photo on a great LO! :)

Glen said...

LOL at your kitty Jules. Very nice photo and layout to match. *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~