Thursday, 19 April 2012

Afternoon Snooze

I've had a Martha Stewart punch all over the page circle punch for a while now, and haven't used it, so when I saw Shimelle's challenge to make a layout using just scraps I knew exactly what I was going to do! I went a bit mad with the punch on some white cardstock, and then grabbed some leftovers and stuck them behind the circles. 
I really struggled to get a decent photo of this, I'm blaming the lousy weather we're having at the moment. If it brightens up over the weekend I might have another attempt! 
I had loads of fun doodling all over this layout. It's not something I would normally do, but I really enjoyed it.


11 comments:

Cynthia said...

I absolutely love this page. Love love love. I love your doodling. It's so perfectly done! =D The whole page is just awesome!!!!!

Ali said...

Fab LO. I love the bright, fresh colours and the doodling. Fab way to use up scraps too! :)

I've got a PATP lying about somewhere... must have a go without myself! :lol:

Ali

The Scrapbook Garden said...

This is so FABULOUS!!! Love it, love it, love it. I think you can guess that I LOVE IT! Ann x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee all the circles, the butterflies and LOVING all the doodles!

Miss Smith said...

This is really cute - I love the hand-drawn doodles that link it all together.

vixen said...

Gorgeous page and I love all the doodling and those butterflies are great too x

happysnapper said...

lovely page and super doodling very pretty

Mel said...

I have the same problem with the gloomy weather, but your photo looks great to me, and I just LOVE this layout! It caught my eye, and I had to take a closer look. Just lovely.

S said...

You doodle very well - I was about to ask where you got that paper. Fabulous page.

Ali said...

This is delicious, definitely something I'd like to scraplift. tfs.

kjjc said...

stunning