Sunday, 29 April 2012

I don't know who's luckiest, me or you?

This is a layout that I made with the My Mind's Eye 'Follow Your Heart' collection, using a colour combo from the Scrap, Paper, Scissors blog
I had fun layering up several of the patterned papers, some washi tape, a Jenni Bowlin bingo card and some of the chipboard pieces from the MME collection.
I added a few stamped details, including the bicycle and butterflies, and also stamped the arrows to anchor my title. The title is part stamped and part Studio Calico chipboard alphas. 
Thanks for stopping bye today, and a big wave to my new followers, it's nice to know that you like what you see enough to want to come back :D

9 comments:

Nicki Tustin said...

lovely layout, your dog is so cute

Anna said...

Another gorgeous layout Jules! I love all the little details and the stamping!

Linda said...

Such a lovely layout, great photo too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the title and loving all the hexagons!

curlyqmosaics said...

Too cute! I love the way you created the title. Total perfection on everything! :)

Dan said...

Great layout and great photo!

Emy said...

This is fantastic. I love how all the little elements work together :)

vixen said...

Gorgeous Layout and love the use of the paper range :)

Monique Liedtke said...

What a gorgeous page! and that photo ... so sweet!!! Love the title too!