Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Snapshots of Leela

A new month means a new challenge over at Truly Madly Crafty, and this month Maxine's challenge is to use handmade flowers. Obviously I had to create a project using my crochet flowers!
I used the new Echo Park collection 'This&That Charming', washi tape, and some Studio Calico butterflies, Lily Bee alphas and black ink.
I've got a couple of these flowers in my Folksy shop - I've been crocheting like mad to try and increase my stock, but I have to admit I've been distracted by a pattern for an Easter bunny for my friend's baby boy. I've just got its legs, ears and tail to do, and then it's back to flowers!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll pop over to the Truly Madly Crafty challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have created - we've all done very different things this month which is fab!

8 comments:

Anna said...

Lovely layout Jules, your flowers look great on it!

fatmonica said...

It's a great layout.I love the crocheted flowers and your cat's gorgeous!

furrypig said...

just sitting here with my moggy admiring your LO!

misteejay said...

Your flowers look fabulous on this LO Jules.

Toni xx

vixen said...

Lovely layout :)

Ashley Rock said...

Really cute layout! I love the butterflies!

Ashley Rock said...

Really cute layout! I love the butterflies!

Zarah said...

What a beautiful cat - and I love the LO too! :D

Found my way here via Pinterest, and I am so happy I did. A fellow cat-scrapper? YAY! :D