Saturday, 12 May 2012

Beautiful x 5

May's challenge over at the Truly Madly Crafty challenge blog is to use 5 on your layout. This could literally be the number 5, or it could be five elements. 
I went a bit mad with this challenge, and used loads of different 5s on my layout! There are 5 papers from the Echo Park 'This&That Graceful' collection, there are 5 small hearts among the ink splatters, the word 'five' and the number 5 both make an appearance more than once (including the title), and last but not least, thanks to the wonders of Photoshop, there are 5 versions of my dog, Mojo, in the photo!
This was a really fun challenge to do, and my layout came together really quickly. I hope you'll have a go too, and if you do don't forget to link up to the TMC blog to be in with a chance of winning this month's prize!

8 comments:

Sue said...

and it is...beautiful!!

Pam said...

This is great-it looks very simple but on close inspection there are lotd of little details-like the punched hearts on the tag!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the paint and the little hearts!!!

Kate said...

Such a cool layout, I love that with sooo many 5's you have kept it clean and simple.:0)
Kate xx

Claireliz said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love all the little details.
C xx

Mini said...

Loving all the little details. :o)
Sue x

fatmonica said...

It's great-I love the splashes and the little hearts.

vixen said...

love all the detail, the little hearts are so cute :)