Sunday, 6 May 2012

Snap!

It's Sunday again! I don't know where the weeks are going at the minute :S The challenge at The Studio this week is a sketch created by our very own Valerie, and I'm chuffed to say that she used one of my layouts as inspiration, how cool is that?! And as if that wasn't enough, our lovely sponsor for this month, Crafty Templates, has not only donated a prize, but also sent some of the DT some goodies to play with! I'm loving May so far!
I finished this layout and then say for ages trying to think of a title,. I'm not happy with the one I eventually settled on, and wish I'd called it 'More Wine'. Oh well, I've got another copy of this photo, so I may just have to scrap it again! I'm sure Dad won't mind appearing twice :D

6 comments:

Sue said...

great page

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeee all the circles and the banner!!!

fatmonica said...

Brilliant layout!

Dan said...

Great LO - loving the circles! :)

vixen said...

love the use of circles :)

Queenie said...

Gorgeous Jules,love it!