Sunday, 20 May 2012

Summer Meadow

Time for a Sunday Challenge! This week's challenge at The Studio is to use to create a layout using your favourite product and your favourite technique.
I really enjoyed this challenge! My favourite product is chipboard - I love it for adding dimension to a page, and my favourite technique is layering - simple but effective :D I took inspiration for this layout from a fabulous one by Maggie Holmes for Studio Calico. 
I used the Pretty Party collection from Crate Paper, along with a smattering of Studio Calico butterflies.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee the circles and the butterflies!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

It's absolutely stunning! The photo and the layout give me goosebumps! so beautiful!! Going to pin it!!!!!

vixen said...

Lovely layout :)

Lorna said...

I love this layout. Such a simple but beautiful design. May scraplift this.

Glen said...

Beautiful Jules - just beautiful. I love the butterflies and chipboard shapes too. TFS. ~Glen~

Claireliz said...

This is gorgeous Jules, simple yet very elegant.
C xx

fatmonica said...

I love it.It's so serene,just like sitting in a summer meadow!

Ali said...

cool photo and I love your butterflies.