Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Adorable You

I've managed to enjoy lots of lovely crafty time over the extended weekend - so far I've made an art journal page, 5 layouts and a canvas, which is pretty good going for me! I've also been trying to take part in more challenges, so when I saw the latest sketch at Elle's Studio I thought I'd give it a go.
I combined some Elle's Studio tags with some Crate Paper 'Pretty Party', and even broke out the sewing machine for the banner! 


I've just had a huge stack of photos delivered from Snapfish so I'm itching to get back into my craft room. Unfortunately I've got an essay due on Friday that isn't going to write itself! It's times like these when I'm tempted to agree with the people who say I'm mad to study and work full time, but then I remember that I enjoy it really :D

7 comments:

Emilie said...

What a sweet face!!! Gorgeous layout too!!!

Sally said...

Loving this layout banners are so my thing well along with chevrons!!! Think I'll be giving this sketch awhirl too xxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the photo and the banner!!!!

misteejay said...

What a super LO Jules - love Mojo's smirk.

Toni xx

Claireliz said...

Love this Jules & love the way Mojo always poses for the camera. Beautiful page too, the banners are gorgeous.
C xx

Kirsteen said...

Loving the banner and the stitching. Good luck with the essay, it'll be done before you know if and you can get back to scrapping :)

Lucia said...

Amazing layout, love your style! So glad I found you on elle's studio blog :-) xxx lucia