Thursday, 21 June 2012

Apple's Best Customer

Last Sunday's challenge over at The Studio was to scrap a layout using negatives. I really like using the negatives left from using a punch on patterned paper, so that was what I focused on in my layout.
This is as close as I've got recently to using a photo of my DH on a layout! He didn't object to having his hand feature on one, so I thought I'd go for it. I layered up loads of October Afternoon '9 to 5', including lots of punched circles which I've clustered together. I've also created a frame for my title by cutting out the overprint from one of the '9 to 5' label stickers. 

The Jenni Bowlin team joined us for this challenge, so you should definitely pop over and see what they all came up with, there are some fabulous layouts!

6 comments:

Glen said...

This is lovely Jules and it makes a change from photos of Mojo! *Ü* I like the way you have used the negatives. TFS. ~Glen~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo fun! LOVING the papers you used and loving the circles!!!!

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Another gorgeous layout Jules. Ann x

Claireliz said...

This is fab Jules, love all the little details.
Cxx

fatmonica said...

This is great!I love the lettering and the image,and as an English nerd-the backing paper has me enthralled!

Sue said...

Great page :)