Thursday, 14 June 2012

It's The Hard Knock Life

Here's my second layout using the DT kit from The Scrapbook Garden. I've used more of the Glitz Design papers on this page, I love the text on the background piece.
I stamped on some more of the canvas cloth with a dotty stamp, and cut some banner pieces to go under the photo. I broke out the sewing machine and sewed around the edge of the black cardstock and across the top of the banner - in rather a wonky manner but never mind!
I used the black glitter from a Papermania glitter stack on the DIY Thickers, including some of the spare dots which I've used as embellishments. I also scattered some sequins from the glitter stack among the dots, to give a bit more sparkle! 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! LOVING the colors and the sequins!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous page Jules!! Love the title and the sequins!!

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Thank you for creating this layout Jules - LOVE IT! Ann x

Sarah said...

Really like how the glittered dots work with the sequins. And a lovely photo too

fatmonica said...

Love it!The photo's gorgeous and I really love the letters with glitter.

misteejay said...

Fab LO Jules - love the way you have glittered the alphas.

Toni xx