Sunday, 17 June 2012

Notebook

This is my third project using the latest kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden.
I love making these little books, they're so easy to do! To make this one I just cut several pieces of card to the same size (this one is 3x4" so I cut my pieces to 6x4"), folded them all in half and then glued them back to back in a stack. I then cut a piece of the canvas to roughly 8x4", glued one edge of it to the front of the stack, wrapped it round the back (with the stack fully closed) and glued to the back, then trimmed the excess. Embellished the front and it was done! Easy peasy, and a great way to use up scraps because you can make them any size you want :D

4 comments:

misteejay said...

This is super. As you say, a great way to use up scraps.

Toni xx

Claireliz said...

This is gorgeous Jules.
C xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!! What a great idea and loving the rosette!!!

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love this Jules! Thanks for creating it using the DT kit. Ann x