Saturday, 9 June 2012

Posing For Photos

I thought I'd join in with this month's challenge from 'Kraft It Up!', which is to create a layout using Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper, plus 3 different alphas, 3 photos, a title with 3 or more words and a masked background!
Kraft cardstock - background - check
3 alphas - Amy Tangerine Thickers, Kesi'Art stickers and Studio Calico chipboard alphas - check
3 photos - one large and two small photos of Mojo - check
Title with 3 or more words - 'posing for photos' is 3 words - check
Masked background - 'That Special Touch' doily mask, versamark ink and then heat embossed - check 
Phew!
I used some of the bits that I had left from the Quirky Kits goodies that I was sent for one of last month's challenges at The Studio. The bits that led me to subscribe to Quirky Kits, and judging from the first one that arrived the other week, I won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by, I do love to see you all :D

8 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful LO Jules. I love dropping by and seeing the latest creations using your beautiful Mojo as the subject.

Toni xx

Sue said...

gorgeous

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! LOVING the photos and that title!!!!

Felicity Ives said...

Simple, easy on the eye, yet still eye-catching layout? check! love it all xx

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful-but it couldn't be anything else with that gorgeous photo!

Karen leonard said...

really lovely layout...gorgeous dog! I really like your mixed title.

Di Garling said...

What a gorgeous Puppy Dog. He really looks like he is posing for you too. Great layout & I love your masking, looks great. Cheers Di xo

Kylie said...

the white space loks great and suits subject..thanks or playing along at KIU