Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Week In The Life Album

I've just realised that I've had these photos sat in a draft post for ages, and haven't shared them yet! I loved joining in with a Week in the Life, and had great fun documenting the different bits to my daily routine - if you haven't taken the plunge yet then I definitely recommend it!
My base album is a mini Smash book, which turned out to be the perfect size. My only complaint is that the binding wires aren't big enough, so the book doesn't close properly now that it's full. I've used Crate Paper's 'Storyteller' collection with odd bits of Smash tape here and there. The front cover also has some Lily Bee and Amy Tangerine alphas, and there are some glassine envelopes and tags on some of the inner pages. 
Ready to see the inside? Wait...you might want to grab a cuppa before you start - there are a lot of photos!
You still here? Well done for making it to the end, and thank you for looking! Which is your favourite page?

8 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

I love it all Jules! Ann x

My name is Wynneth said...

It's all fabulous ! If I was forced to choose one page, I think it would be the one with the large bird on the facing page - something about it's beady eye on the other page amused me LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Roxy said...

This is great, I love the whole thing, especially how you've kept some white space in there, something I'm struggling with - I'm just jamming everything in to every available space, heehee!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!!

Becky Brombley - CraftJar said...

They are all such brilliant pages, love them all, especially those with the little glassine envelopes - so cute! To pick an absolute fav? love the one opposite the 'Go out, live your life big' page. Becky x

sixofone aka Leah said...

What a wonderful way to document your week. I don't have a favourite page. They're all amazing

misteejay said...

The mini Smash books are much more 'useable' aren't they - love what you've done with yours.

The binding doesn't allow for much to be put in them though - that's probably why they have produced those fancy rubber bands so that you have a way of keeping them closed LOL (they're obviously not daft).

Toni xx

Carole said...

Your book is beautiful, such a lovely item to treasure! I agree about the binding, I have one of the older books which were even less generous and my books squeaks, and I'm not even half way through yet!

Carole x