Friday, 29 June 2012

Where is Everybody?


I based this layout on a Thursday sketch from the October Afternoon blog, so I thought it was only fitting that I used lots of OA '9 to 5' on it. I was quite pleased with the final layout, so I decided to pop it in the OA Flickr gallery. Then I forgot about it. So imagine my surprise when I opened the latest post from October Afternoon in my blog reader, and saw my layout staring back at me!

Not only that, but they called it 'awesome'! I eventually managed to pick myself up off the floor, and thought I'd pop in here to share my excitement :D

5 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fabulous Jules! Love the layout and colour scheme - awesome! Ann x

Anna said...

Wow that's amazing, well done!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on being featured! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo!!! LOVING all the OA goodness!!!

fatmonica said...

I can see why it was featured.It's gorgeous!I love how you've arranged all the embellishments.

Ali said...

Well done you. It is a lovely layout.