Monday, 11 June 2012

Wonder What You Are Thinking

I don't own a lot of Kaisercraft, it's not really my thing, so using it really pushes me out of my comfort zone. When I got a package of papers and embellishments from the 'Miss Nelly' collection from Merly Impressions, I decided to turn to one of their blog challenges for some inspiration on how to use it!  
This is my take on their May sketch, and I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out! All I've added are some Amy Tangerine Thickers, the rest is all from the 'Miss Nelly' collection. I guess it's good to jump out of your comfort zone every now and then!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi Jules,

Thank you for entering the Merly challenge, love all those little butterflies on your layout, they are so very pretty and the sepia photo looks great against the love colours of the papers.

Chrissy xXx

Pam said...

Yes, stepping out of your comfort zone is what helps fuel creativity. Love your layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think you rocked it!! LOVING the paper strips and the little butterflies!!!!!!

Emilie said...

Hi Jules! Such a fantastic take on the sketch!!! Getting out of you comfort zone really worked!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Merly Impressions and I hope that you'll join usfor next challenge!!!

kjjc said...

Jules this is beautiful.

Claireliz said...

Oooh this is pretty, really gorgeous Jules, I may scraplift this if it's ok with you?
C xx