Wednesday, 13 June 2012

You're Such A Goofy Girl

This is my first layout from the latest DT kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden. I had great fun playing with the DIY Thickers, even though I managed to get glitter everywhere! 
I've never seen the Personal Impressions Canvas Cloth before, but I absolutely love it! I used a Studio Calico/Hero Arts chevron stamp with the brown ink pad that Ann sent with the kit, and stamped on the reverse side of the canvas. I then cut around the stamped area and used it as patterned paper - I love the extra texture it gives to the page :D


2 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Thank you for creating this beautiful layout Jules. I agree the canvas cloth is something special! Ann x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeee! LOVING that photo and the hearts and paint!!