Friday, 13 July 2012

Cutie

This is my last layout with this month's kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden. This one's a bit brighter than my usual style, with the bright blue background! The colour works really well with the Bazzill papers though, and I made good use of the rest of the chevron paper.
I've layered more of the journal cards and stickers under and around the photo, and added a flower made up of folded punched circles with a sticker centre. The alphas are fabric Thickers coloured with an ink pad.  
The journaling card to the right of the photo was crying out to be used for journaling, which might sound like a silly thing to say, but I don't often journal on layouts so it's unusual for me to feel the need to add my scrawl to a page!
I've really enjoyed working with the Bazzill papers, and will definitely look out for their new collections!

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Thanks for creating this lovely layout Jules. I too am impressed with the Bazzill patterned papers and no doubt will be stocking more of their designs. Ann x

S said...

This is one of my favorite paper lines, and I love what you have done with it.