Saturday, 21 July 2012

G.

This is the third layout that I created using the grab bags from Elle's Studio, and the second one using a photo of my sister's cat, Ginge. Both layouts of Ginge have been framed in box frames and have made their way over to my sister - I hope she likes them!

I wasn't being deliberately stingy with the wood veneer alphas on this one - I probably could have put 'Ginge' on without too much trouble, but I liked the look of the monogram rather than her full name :D
In other news, I'm very happy to say that I'll be staying on at The Studio for another term. Amanda has increased the size of the team this time round, so do hop over to The Studio and check out the new girls - there's a lot of inspiration there! I even got a special DT badge - check out the sidebar! ----->

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Love it Jules! And you know I love that new Studio badge!!

Emy said...

Lovely page. The background and photo go together perfectly xx

noomiy said...

Love this one!

Allycat x said...

It's a stunning LO for a beautiful kitty :)

febe said...

G is for gorgeous! :)

Perth Wedding Video Packages

sixofone aka Leah said...

Lovely LO