Sunday, 1 July 2012

I've Got Sunshine On A Cloudy Day

It's challenge time over at The Studio, and this week it was my turn to set the challenge! I went for a colour combination in lovely soft tones - yummy :D
I've used lots of MME 'Follow Your Heart' on this layout. I bought both collections when they came out, have made tons of layouts with them, and I've still got loads left! If you ask me, that's the sign of a very good collection :D 
I spent ages one day taking photos of the sky, when I thought the clouds looked really interesting. I was going for a more dramatic look to the shots, and was a bit disappointed with this one at first, but I think it really works with the colour pallette, so I'm quite pleased that I've actually used it!
Make sure you hop over to The Studio and have a look at what the rest of the DT made - there are some gorgeous layouts as always! Amanda has also announced the DT call for the next 6 month term, so if you fancy giving it a go the details are here.

7 comments:

Ali said...

A very pretty layout, and I love the cloud photo.

Linda said...

Love the delicate colours - great layout x

Sue said...

Lovely photo. Fab page

Becky Brombley - CraftJar said...

Love the pastel colours on this layout. The design is really lovely too, simple but still plenty of detail - perfect! Becky x

Jennifer Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Grace said...

These colours are so stunning, I really want to go and create something with them right now! I love the little bits peeking out from under the photo!

P.S. Did you see my blog event this weekend? Catch up post here with links to the giveaways, but hurry, they end tonight: http://www.jennifersjumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/end-of-weekend-but-not-end-of.html

pysselpetra said...

absolutely adore this page ♥ love the spacey design