Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Looks Like True Love

This is the first of three layouts that I've made using this month's kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden. I got to play with some gorgeous Bazzill patterned papers, journal cards and stickers - I've used Bazzill card before but that's about it!
For my first layout I decided to use this cute photo of two rhinos taken at Chester Zoo. I just loved the way they seemed to be snuggling together! I've layered up a couple of the journal cards and a piece of the patterned paper under the photo. The sentiment sticker worked perfectly with the photo and is mounted on foam pads, and the flower is cut from one of the journal cards.
I used some DIY Thickers with Papermania glitter, and alpha stamps for the title, and then went mad with my Martha Stewart heart confetti punch - still loving that punch!
Thanks for stopping by today :D

4 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Thank you for creating this delighful layout Jules. I love the clean lines and the photograph is great! Ann x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwww that's sweet!! LOVING all the little hearts!

Ali said...

Gorgeous! I've been playing with these papers too and they're just scrummy, aren't they? :)

I love all the white space on this LO.

Ali

Emilie said...

Gorgeous layout! I love this photo too!