Wednesday, 4 July 2012

My Boy Taz Minibook

I've been holding onto this project as it was made as a gift for my sister in law, and I wanted to make sure she'd got it safely before I posted it here, just in case! She actually got it a while ago now, so I'm definitely safe :D
Last time we went to visit I took loads of photos of their gorgeous dog, Taz, so I thought I'd send some back in the form of a mini book. I've gone with Echo Park's 'This & That: Charming' plus a bit of washi tape and some Thickers. 
I broke out my sewing machine to stitch pockets onto the pages, before gluing them together. I've popped a tag into each of the pockets for my SiL to write stories about Taz on. 
There's one photo that looks like I've just taken a shot of a field, but if you look closely you can see Taz's ears sticking up - did you spot him?!

5 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love this Jules - billiant! Ann x

sutty said...

Beautiful Jules....love those papers and that is a great mini.

Ali said...

Looks great, they are lovely papers.

fatmonica said...

How beautiful.Lovely papers and a gorgeous dog!I'm sure your sister absolutely loves it.

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous mini book Jules.
C xx