Sunday, 19 August 2012

Hurry Up!

It's challenge time over at The Studio again, and this week Val has created one of her fab sketches for us to use!
This is my take, using lots of Studio Calico goodness, mostly from the 'Heyday' collection. I've also recently acquired several of the wood veneer shapes so you'll be seeing them crop up a lot!
I've had a crazy week - I've been off work but we've been decorating the bedroom - stripping wallpaper, painting, laying laminate flooring, building wardrobes, wallpapering - it's been exhausting! Especially when part of the wardrobe that wasn't supposed to come to pieces did, and landed on my foot, ouch! 


Thanks for stopping by, make sure you hop over to The Studio to see what the rest of the team did with Val's sketch - there are some amazing layouts!

8 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love it! Gorgeous ... as always! Ann x

Pam said...

I love this layout! I especially love the story behind it. Don't you wish you had that much energy? Although with all the work you've been doing, it sure sounds like you do. :-) I hope you share what you have been doing. Sounds beautiful!

fatmonica said...

Great layout!I love the spirally feel,it really draws your eye to the photo.

Sue said...

Fab! What neat handwriting ! Lovely story :)

Glen said...

I LOVE this Jules...how the lines draw you into the photo. *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

dogfreckles said...

Just ran across your blog and I've spent I don't even know how long pinning so many of your layouts that I have to STOP! LOVE your style.

dogfreckles said...

Just ran across your blog and I've spent I don't even know how long pinning so many of your layouts that I have to STOP! LOVE your style.

vixen said...

great layout and love how you have done the journalling x