Saturday, 15 September 2012

Halloween Cupcake Toppers

The September download stamps from Photocentric are fabulous! The set is Halloween themed, so I've been using it to add to last year's party decor, as we're not only repeating our Halloween party this year, but we're doubling up with Bonfire Night and having a joint party between the two - and I can't wait! 
I'll definitely have a load of these on the table for guests to enjoy, the cupcake toppers were so quick and simple to make.
For instructions on how I put these together, pop over to the Photocentric blog :D

3 comments:

Sue said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Fab!!!
That cake is STUNNING

fatmonica said...

Gor-geooous!the cake's stunning and I love the cupcakes.

Maggie said...

These toppers are fab! Bet they go like hot cakes! (sorry, couldn't resist)