Thursday, 6 September 2012

Learn Something New Every Day - front cover

So, here I am in my third year of Learn Something New Every Day, and I've actually managed to make a front cover! This is the furthest I've ever got, and I'm determined that I'm going to complete the inner pages too. 
I used the August download stamps from Photocentric again - if you're interested in how I put this cover together, hop on over to their blog, as I've provided some instructions.
I've used a clear A5 display folder from Paperchase as the base of my album, and I've been keeping notes on my daily lessons, ready to create the inner pages. There's space for 40 inner pages in the book, so rather than stopping after a month, I may just keep going for a few extra to fill it completely. 
It might take me a while to complete it, but that's ok. I'll be documenting lessons from the last 4 weeks of my job in student accommodation, at one of the busiest periods of the year, and then first 10 days of the start of my new adventure as a full time PhD student. I can't think of a better time to learn something new every day!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your cover!! I haven't even got that far yet, although i am keeping notes and will make my pages once I've got my photos printed!

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fabulous - I expect nothing less. Ann x

Jennifer J. said...

This is so clean and simple. I love your layers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the SC camera and the title work!!!

Glen said...

I love your cover Jules - and your style. *Ü* Good luck with keeping it up. TFS. ~Glen~

Amanda Jones said...

This is so cool, Jules!

Maggie said...

Your cover is fabulous, love the embellishments & layering around the title.

Chell said...

Wow how lovely... hope you have fun on your journey...

Claireliz said...

Oh this is lovely.
Cxx

Lou Fu-Fu said...

This is gorgeous :) great idea for an album too!