Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Little Devil

I'm a little late with this layout - it went up at The Studio on Sunday, but life is rather crazy at the moment, and will be until I finish work at the end of the month! For this week's challenge Val created one of her fabulous sketches, and I had great fun with it.
I used lots of different supplies on this layout, including some MME papers and stamps, Jenni Bowlin paper and hexagon stickers, Elles Studio tags, a Studio Calico mask and Photocentric stamps. The alphas are Thickers and Kesi'Art stickers.
The photos are of my in law's dog, Sam, who is very much a little devil!

As always the rest of the team have produced some amazing layouts, do pop over and check them out!

5 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

Really love what you did with the hexagons here :)

MiniOwner said...

What a stunning page. Love it!
Sue x

fatmonica said...

I love the hexagons and the butterflies.It's a great layout.

Monique Liedtke said...

Hi Jules!! Great page. Loving the background paper (jenny bowlin?).
Hope all is well!! Hugs!

Karen leonard said...

Great doggy pics! Love the punched butterflies background paper. The colour combos are perfect. x