Monday, 10 September 2012

Sometimes I Sits and Thinks...

I absolutely loved working with the September club kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden - she filled it with fabulous papers from the 'Country Boutique' collection by Fancy Pants, including the banner sheet and corrugated kraft card. 
I thought this photo of Mojo worked really well with the Fancy Pants papers, and the lined paper was crying out for a long title, so I've used a quote from Winnie the Pooh (A.A.Milne). I added some alphas from October Afternoon and Pebbles to the kit contents.  
The corrugated card punches beautifully, and the butterflies look great with a stapled centre.
This is layout one of three, so I'll be back tomorrow with number two!

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Loving this - the title is fab! Ann x