Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Yawner

This is my final layout using the September club kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden. I know I've scrapped this photo of Donnie before, but I just love it so! I added a Pioneer Woman action in Photoshop before I printed it this time, to add a colour cast and softness that tied in with the Fancy Pants papers. 
I've used a lot of the banners from the punched sheet on this layout too, and created one of my own to layer over the top, using a heart punch and the corrugated kraft card.
I definitely didn't want to waste any of that fabulous corrugated card, so I've used the waste from the punched hearts on the layout too! I love the way it looks layered under the title. 
I added some Thickers to the kit contents for this one, but that's all. 
This one's definitely my favourite of the three layouts - do you agree? Let me know in the comments :D

6 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Another fabulous layout Jules - thanks for creating it for The Scrapbook Garden. Ann x

Mini said...

Just lovely! The colours are gorgeous as is your cat.
Sue x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeee how you used the hearts and the negative hearts too!!!! Loving the color scheme too!!!!!

Claireliz said...

This is gorgeous Jules, I love your heart bunting.
C xx

fatmonica said...

It's lovely!I love the bunting and banners.Gorgeous photo too.

Sue said...

Love it especially how you have used the negative as well :)