Sunday, 21 October 2012

Just Waiting

It's the third Sunday of the month, which means it's time for a sketch challenge over at The Studio. Val has surpassed herself again, and created a fabulous sketch for us to work with! I combined it with some of the lovely Pink Paislee 'Portfolio' collection and a few Studio Calico wood veneers to create this layout.
I love this photo of Mojo in one of her favourite poses - she knows when my DH is due home from work, and will wait behind the front door for him. I think the black and white works really well, and also helps to hide the horrendous hall carpet that we inherited when we moved in!
I've gone back to slightly smaller photos as I understand the larger ones are harder to see for people viewing in Google Reader - they come out too big to see the whole layout at once, which drives me mad when it's other people's blogs, so I'd hate to think I was causing the same problem for my readers! 
In other news, I'm really excited to be doing a class for the UKScrappers CyberCrop - if you're a member, my class will go live at 10am on Monday 29th October, so I hope you'll join me and give it a go! (And if you're not a member, why on earth not?! Get over there right now!)
The past few weeks have been really busy, I'm slowly settling in to student life but I haven't had much time to scrap. Hopefully I'll settle into a routine soon and I'll be back to posting more regularly :D Thanks for sticking with me!
Make sure you head over to The Studio and see what the other girls have done, this week's DT gallery is amazing!

5 comments:

Kim Price said...

Hi Jules. Just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I love this layout for the new Studio sketch. Gorgeous!

Ali said...

Love that background paper, the touch of bling and the little stars - very nice layout.

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Another fab lo - Mojo is such a little star! Ann x

fatmonica said...

I love this layout-the backing paper's gorgeous and I love the little stars.

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous layout Jules.
C xx