Tuesday, 30 October 2012

One Man & His Car

Now that the gallery for the Mystery Kit is live over at UKScrappers, I can show you what I did with it! For those of you who don't know, the Mystery Kit is one of the best parts of a UKS Cyber Crop (in my opinion) - four retailers use their amazing product knowledge to put together a kit, one for each of the four teams, the contents of which are a complete mystery (hence the name) until one drops on your doorstep! You then have to use the contents of the kit to create something, adding only black or white card or ink. My kit came from Sarah's Cards, and as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be a minibook :D
The last time my in laws came to visit they came in my FIL's pride and joy - his Morgan. I immediately took advantage of the chance to do a photoshoot and ran outside with my camera! I decided to use some of the photos in my minibook, which I'll give to the in laws next time they're here.  

Everything that you see (apart from the photos obviously) came from the Mystery Kit - I didn't add anything to it at all. And I even have some left!
It's definitely worth having a look in the Mystery Kit galleries at UKScrappers - it's amazing to see the variety of projects that people have made with the same supplies.



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww!! I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING that title and the colors!!!

Katherine (sutty) said...

It's beautiful Jules :)

Sue said...

Fabulous! I had this kit too - i was quite pleased with it and have lots left

Claireliz said...

Fab book & loving the car too.
C xx

MiniOwner said...

Oh wow!That is onbe fab book!
Sue x

fatmonica said...

What a fabulous album!Love it.

Evergreen Junk Cars said...

Looks awesome!!

-David Enabulele
Cash For Cars Atlanta