Thursday, 15 November 2012

Do The Hippy Hippy Shake

Last, but by no means least, is my third layout using Ann's kit, which features these fabulous papers from Glitz Design's 'Yours Truly' collection; 'Floral' and 'Motif', as well as the washi tape from the same collection.

This page design is great for using up scraps - I went to town on the paper and Bazzill card that I had left from the kit with various circle and scalloped circle punches, including a Martha Stewart punch all over the page circle punch. I took some care with the placement of the larger circles, but then randomly scattered the smallest circles and literally glued them where they landed. I love the way they look like Mojo has shaken them off! 
If I'm honest, this is my favourite of the three layouts, and was one of those designs that I mulled over in my head for a while before committing it to a page. I wasn't sure if it would work, but I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out, and I hope the ladies at Ann's scrapbook club have fun with it!

4 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

I love this Jules - it is my personal favourite as well! Ann x

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Lovely page with the scattered circles and so furry dog.

Luanne

Brenda said...

Fantastic page - I love it!!!

Dani said...

Gorgeous! Love the circles and the sense of motion they give!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...