Thursday, 8 November 2012

I Am Lion, Hear Me Roar

I know I keep saying this, but I just don't know where time is going at the moment! I'm sure I'll be able to get back into a regular blogging routine soon - I certainly hope so, because I miss it. I'm expecting the imminent arrival of 'Christmas in a box' from the lovely Shimelle, and I'm determined to complete JYC for the first time this year, so there will be lots of festive updates coming this way shortly! In the meantime, here's a layout that I created with October Afternoon's 'Midway' collection :D
I also added a couple of wood veneer 'tweets' and a camera from Studio Calico.
Thanks for stopping by! The cybercrop at UKS is well and truly over now, and I think I can safely say that my class was well received - there are some fantastic layouts in the gallery, for my class and for everyone else's - so do check them out! I'll be back soon to share my class layout and a link to the class on UKS if you haven't seen it already and fancy having a go.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great page - Love those papers :)

MiniOwner said...

Wow! That's a great page with fab photos.
Sue x