Sunday, 25 November 2012

JYC Preparation

I've been sharing some of my JYC preparation on Instagram (my username is julesdix), and I thought I'd post a few of my photos on here too. I'm using Sn@p page protectors this year, in an album that I've made from two pieces of chipboard and book rings, covered with canvas. I've started with a title page in a full 6x8 protector:
I'm doing a combination of JYC and December Daily - where things happen that are Christmas related on a particular day then that's what my page will be about - on those less exciting days in between I'll use one of Shimelle's prompts. I've organised my page protectors (I'm using full 6x8, two 6x4 and four 3x4 pockets), and I'm starting to put together the inserts with the dates. This is day one:
Some of the date inserts will include journalling, but some pages will have room for a date insert plus a journalling insert - like day two:
 And some of the inserts will just be pure embellishment, like this one:
I'll be keeping notes in the pockets where I'm intending to put photos, so I can print a batch off at once and add them in. Really hoping that all of this organisation means I'll actually finish my album this year!

14 comments:

Sue said...

Looks Great - I am rubbish at remembering to fill these in :)

theeducationofmissdotty said...

Love the look of your journal so far! Can't wait to see how you go!

Jodie said...

This looks fantastic. I have been trying to do some pre- planning as well, hoping it will keep me on track more than previous years!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS!! LOVING the big numbers!!

Katy said...

I love this,I'm still not decided if I am going to do it this year, I seem to start them and they never get finished. Yours looks lush.

Katy x

Jenny in Maine said...

Gorgeous pages!!

misteejay said...

How beautifully organised - it's looking great.

Hope you do complete your project this year as you have made a super start.

Toni xx

elinjanne.com said...

Thanks for sharing.
Looking forward to see how the snap album works out.

petrii said...

This looks fantastic!!! Super job!!

Have a Blessed day ~~ dawn

Emy said...

I'm impressed with how organised you are! It all looks lovely xx

optimisticfascination said...

Your Album looks fantastic so far, and sounds like you are really organised. Good Luck!

scrappyjacky said...

It's looking really good....I'm the same as you....doing a bit of a combination album.

Jennie Hart said...

Looks great, a really nice size to work on and such lovely use of embellies :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Looks great!! Can't wait to see the result!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...