Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Leafy Mattress

Ann's kit club this month features these fabulous papers from Glitz Design's 'Yours Truly' collection; 'Floral' and 'Motif', as well as the washi tape from the same collection.
The colours in the papers were perfect for this photo of Donnie, in one of his favourite Autumn positions - he loves to go outside when the sun is shining and make himself comfortable on a bed of leaves, silly cat that he is. As I've used quite a bit of the bold design at the top and bottom of the layout, I wanted to keep the centre fairly simple, so just added a doily behind my photo to give a bit of texture. I altered some Thickers with grey ink to match the stripes on the washi tape, which I've tucked under the floral paper.
As usual I've managed to create three layouts from the kit, so pop back tomorrow to see number 2!

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fabulous lo as usual Jules. Thanks for creating this. Ann x

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous layout Jules.
C xx