Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Poop-Poop!

This is my second layout from Ann's kit club, which features these fabulous papers from Glitz Design's 'Yours Truly' collection; 'Floral' and 'Motif', as well as the washi tape from the same collection.
I've used one of the photos of my father-in-law's Morgan, which featured in the mini book that I created for the UKS cyber crop. I converted it to black and white to fit in better with the design that I had in mind. I've used the same Thickers as yesterday's layout, and added some black tulle behind the photo for texture. I've also added a chipboard tag, which I've wrapped washi round and stamped on, as well as adding a button. 
I've done something very unusual (for me anyway) on both layouts from this kit so far - can you see what it is? I've actually added handwritten journaling! Granted, on this one the journaling is actually a quote, but still, it's in my handwriting! The quote is from 'The Wind in the Willows' by Kenneth Grahame, and says "'Certainly not!' replied Toad emphatically. 'On the contrary, I faithfully promise that the very next motor-car I see, poop-poop! Off I go in it!'" 

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fab title Jules! Love this layout as well. Ann x

MiniOwner said...

Oh that's great - I love Wind in the Willows reference.
Sue x