Sunday, 18 November 2012

What's in a Name?

It's sketch time over at The Studio today! For the second challenge of every month, the lovely Val creates a sketch for us to work with. This month she based her sketch on one of my previous challenge layouts (this one, if you're interested). I thought I might struggle to make a layout that didn't look like a blatant copy of my original, but I decided quite early on that I was going to replace the tags on the sketch with blocks of paper, so it flowed fairly easily from there. 
I did struggle with the title though, and had to seek help from my fellow DT members - so thank you for the inspiration ladies!

Thanks for stopping by on what's turning out to be a perfect Autumn Sunday - it's cold and blustery, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining. A perfect day for a dog walk, except mine's perfectly content curled up on the sofa next to me while I scrap! She's so lazy :D
Do pop over to The Studio to see what the other DT members have created, as always there are some fabulous layouts!

6 comments:

Lesley G said...

Gorgeous LO, I love white space!

Karen leonard said...

Super layout, Love how you placed all the lettering and used so many layers. Really love the camera image and the 3 butterflies....I could go on.....
Karen x

Kim Price said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the colours and all the gorgeous layers. Such a great interpretation of the sketch.

Claireliz said...

Stunning layout Jules.
C xx

misteejay said...

Such a pretty LO Jules - the colours work perfectly with your beautiful photos.

Toni xx

pysselpetra said...

its beautiful and the title is just perfect ;)