Thursday, 6 December 2012

A Floral Farewell

Last Sunday's challenge over at The Studio was all about layers - which couldn't be more perfect for me! I finally cut into some Lily Bee 'Persnickety' papers that I've been hoarding, and came up with this layout.
Lots of layers in here, including paper, ribbon, a glassine envelope, journaling card, stamps, stickers, wood veneers and gems. Phew!
I'm currently obsessed with working on my December Daily album, I've got my numbers/journaling cards prepped up to the 15th, and I'm up to date with photos (just need one more for today, but plenty of time - I'm waiting for the snow that the weather forecast promised this morning...). I haven't got a photo printer at home so I'm waiting until I've got enough to warrant an online order. Once I've got some completed pages I'll start sharing them here!
Thanks for popping in today! Hope you're enjoying some holiday crafting :D

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the wood chippies and loveeeeeeeee the hexagons!!!!

pysselpetra said...

adorable and yet funky details ♥ love the title placement

Emy said...

Lovely layout. I particularly like where you've put the title :)