Wednesday, 12 December 2012

JYC Days 1 & 2

In reality I should be calling this a December Daily, since I've strayed so far from Shimelle's JYC prompts that it's completely unrecognisable as a JYC album! I spent the first two days of the month on a fantastic hen do in York, so of course my first two pages had to document it. And given that I managed to take so many photos, I actually ended up with three double spreads for the first two days! Here they are:
I'm really enjoying this project, I love working with the small pockets, and am definitely keen to start Project Life in the new year. One thing I am struggling with though is photographing the completed spreads - does anyone have any tips?

8 comments:

jill said...

Love wha you've done so far with your JYC, & those pockets work so well. Keep up the good work. Jill

Louise Oakden said...

Your photos look fine. My only tip is to photo slightly at an angle to remove shine.
I've also seen people photograph to layout on top of the pockets so the glares not there.
At the end of the day you are photographing to share if your photos aren't perfect we still get to enjoy your lay outs. I love project life and know you will as well. X

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Fabulous project Jules. Ann x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I love love love the photos!!!

Merrick Dunphy said...

This is looking FANTASTIC!!! Great work!

Glen said...

Ooo... lots of nostalgic memories for me Jules. I LOVE how you have captured those special moments. TFS. ~Glen~

Sophie&Livia'sMom said...

Love your bigger layout! You get lots more photos that way. Beautiful!

S said...

DD or JYC, it's really all about getting pictures snapped and memories kept - and you've done that in spades. Nice!