Saturday, 11 July 2015

Bon Voyage


Page 2! I'm on a roll :D

I took this photo out of the plane window as we were coming in to land over Las Vegas - that was a scary landing! I'm guessing it's because the runway is so close to the buildings, that it makes it seem like you're coming in much faster than you are, but I had my foot pressed to the floor in a vain attempt to brake! I was definitely glad when we came to a stop. I have to say though, the flight itself was great, we flew with Virgin and would definitely fly with them again. Top marks Mr Branson!

This page mixes supplies from Simple Stories, Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye and Me & My Big Ideas. I'm planning to use the same supplies throughout the book to give it a sense of coherence, while trying not to let the pages get too same-y. I've also got the October Afternoon papers that I used on the first page, and some Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy to mix in.  


3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a great photo Jules and I love the way you have embellished the page but still kept a good amount of white-space.
Toni xx

CoventryAnn said...

Great photo, i took pictures out of the window of a plane on a recent holiday too, not sure if fellow travellers (including my husband!)thought i was crazy, but they were needed for that scrapbook layout I had in mind :)

sue jones said...

Great page - I love the touch of gold. Fab papers too.