Thursday, 9 July 2015

Hello USA


The opening page in my travel scrapbook uses a photo that I actually took towards the end of the trip, when we were in Lone Pine, but I'm sure it won't surprise you to know that I took it with scrapping in mind! I'd taken a couple of photos of flags earlier in the trip, but I was keeping my eyes peeled for one like this, I love the way the flag's stood on its own with the mountains in the background, and no other distractions. The eagle eyed among you will also notice that it's the photo that I've used on the cover of my photobook. 


I've mixed a bit of old (October Afternoon 'Midway') with a lot of new (Simple Stories 'Stars & Stripes' and 'DIY', Sn@p 'Travel', Crate Paper 'Craft Market' and Me & My Big Ideas 'On Vacation').

It might only be a few bits of paper and some stickers, but boy does it feel good to be creating again!

4 comments:

jill said...

A good start Jules . Both paper colections work well together .

sue jones said...

lovely page :)

misteejay said...

Lovely start to your scrapbook Jules - the LO looks great.
Toni xx

CoventryAnn said...

A great start.