Thursday, 16 July 2015

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas


This is my favourite layout so far, I had a great time picking out the neon colours in the photograph. I didn't really get to see that much of Las Vegas, as I was far too busy inside the Paris Hotel being unofficial photographer for my sister's wedding, which was absolutely fabulous. We did get to the Hard Rock Cafe for a family dinner the night before though, which involved a nighttime stroll down the strip, which was definitely an experience! 

I thought I'd include a snap of where I'm working on my scrapbook at the minute - as my desk is still covered with papers while I'm writing up my thesis, I've transferred my scrapping to this little laptop table in the lounge. It's not ideal, particularly since sitting on the sofa is generally seen as an invitation by the furbabies - it's difficult to scrap with a dog and a cat fighting for space on your knee!

5 comments:

Diane said...

What a super cute layout Jules.

Hugs Diane

misteejay said...

A wonderful photo Jules and a great LO.
Toni xx

CoventryAnn said...

Great page, fabulous photo.

Jennie Hart said...

I love the page and I am intrigued at scrapping in an album like this. I will go and have a look round your blog and see if I can find more information.

Good luck with the on the knee scrapping. A little table like that is a great idea.

Jacqui said...

Loving your travel scrapbook! Nice and clean but busy and interesting too!